JASON HUNSPERGER | PRODUCER & OWNER
Hi, my name is Jason, and I started my company – The Imagery Lab – way back in 2003. Since then I have helped clients as small as sole-proprietors, and as large as Fortune-500 companies.
While many would say I fit the title of “freelancer”, functionally, I operate like a production company. I’m not just an “order taker”; I am often responsible for the planning, coordination, management, and execution of projects throughout the process. And I frequently utilize subcontractors to assist me with various aspects of projects.
Further, my education and experience makes me uniquely qualified to help clients in verticals such as engineering, manufacturing, technology, and healthcare. With award-winning skills in writing and an engineer’s mentality, I excel at helping clients communicate complex, technical ideas. What can I say? I’m a nerd!
I think you will find I am a detailed professional and a proven tactical communications resource. So, whether your in-house team needs a helping hand, or you need end-to-end production services, I am at your disposal.
Here’s a few bullet points to round out my bio:
- I am a Boise native.
- I studied Electrical Engineering & Communications at Boise State.
- I have always strived to work for myself. I launched 3 other businesses before starting The Imagery Lab.
- I have never been married, and I have no children.
- My first love is snow skiing, but playing tennis is a close second.
- I enjoy making people laugh and having a cocktail. Preferably at the same time.
- I like travelling, especially when it involves a work project.
I’d appreciate the opportunity to collaborate with you. So, give me a shout and let’s get together.
P.S. – I love social media, but I suck at keeping it all updated. Check them out if you like, but I apologize in advance if they’re a little, ahem… stale.